SC2 Resource Page
July 13-August 5th. Office goal = 350k+
Here is a page that we will be updating and organizing our resources as a team so that we can dominate this push. Check back for updates and new tools to help you crush it!
August 2nd Phone Jam Event
August 2nd Optional Callback Workshop
August 5th 8AM Call Back PJ before conference
August 5th SC2 Conference
August 6th Optional: Morning Coaching with Trent Booth
August 8th Beach Day
Links & Documents
Note: For documents on drive go to file and “make a copy” so you can edit it on your own!
1. Names list builder: Use this to expand your names list and get more numbers to create way more opportunity for yourself.
2. Push Prep document: This it to help you plan and prepare for the push at the highest level.
3. Customer Note Spreadsheet Template: Use this template (or tweak it) to take notes on customers to be a professional and set up call backs. (Make sure to copy it over and have your own)
4. Emails & Social Media Post Templates: Use these templates to set yourself up for the push with another layer of opportunity.
Social Media Image (Right Click & Save As):
Here are some text templates to help you finish the push strong and add another tool to create more demos. Make sure to edit them to fit you!
Had Demo But Needed To Reschedule
Spoke To, Call Back - Haven't Been Able To Contact
Social Media Message For Parent's #
Past Customer / Call Back - No Answer
I am going to be calling everyone tonight and tomorrow. Is there is a specific time where you would have a minute to speak real quick?
(Right click it and then “save image as”)
I’m actually in a HUGE contest right now that ends on June 15. I have a goal to do __ demos, which will put me in a position to sell $__. This is big goal, and it won’t be easy, but the reason why I’m working really hard for this contest period is… :
- To lead by example and to position myself as a leader on the team.
- To show my manager that I would love to be promoted to assistant manager.
- To win some AWESOME prizes (Cabo!!!)
- To put myself in a position to win a scholarship and graduate from school debt free.
SPEAKER NOTES ON REC SLIDE (LAST SLIDE OF THE PRESENTATION): By the way, if I’m close to my goal at the end of my contest, do you mind if I give you a call and see if there was anything you might wanna get?