If you have a printer print schedule tonight: Click here for PDF!
Names List Builder | NJ Legacy / Morris Mayhem
Whys / Tips
- Spend a few hours doing this once and you will feel the rewards of it for the rest of your rep career.
- Qualified Customer = 30+ & Owns a home / Has a career.
- Do not ask for permission to talk to their parents. Ask for the number so you can ask the parents permission to practice with them
- Make a huge list and focus on continuing to add to it and get numbers over time
- The effort you put into this will pay back tenfold. If you sit down and work hard on it once you will have it done forever.
- Spend the time to get the person’s number that you would do a demo for, not your friends
- Professional and taken seriously by contacting them personally
- Learn how to communicate over the phone with customers
- Your friends will say dumb things to their parents if you try and go through them
- You don’t want to have to call your friends and bug them every time you phone to see if they are with their parents or spoke to them or when whatever
Ways To Build Your Names List
- Personal contacts – Who do you currently have in your contacts that would be a qualified customer?
- Directories – neighborhood, school, club, church/temple, ect
- Parents – points to hit on to share goals so they feel comfortable
– Excited for things I will gain from new job
— > Time management, communication, networking, scholarship opportunity, potential internship credit, resume experience, presidents club (letter of recommendation from president of company)
– No obligation to buy – paid, experience and recs
– Goal = get as much experience as possible before having to go to recs
– Worst thing they can say is no
- Text Friends For Parents Numbers
First Text/FB/Snapchat/Insta Message To Friend
Hey! I just got a new job and for training I need to do some practice appointments so I can get some experience. What is your mom’s number so I can reach out and see if she will let me practice with her?
If they ask what this is for?
I just need to do appointments to get experience and I’m trying to do as many as possible. I get paid just to do them so I just want to see if she could spare me 30 minutes just for me to learn. Even if they say no it helps me a ton just to ask. What is the best number so I can check real quick?
- Snapchat / Instagram Message – Acquaintances / People you are not super close with:
Message: Hey! I know this is super random lol but I got this internship where I get paid to present to parents so I was hoping to get your mom or dad’s number?
- Facebook – add people from the neighborhood, family friends, friends parents, teachers ect and then send them a message for phone number.
Message: Hey! I hope you are doing great. I actually have a quick question that I was hoping you may be able to help me with. What is your phone number so I can give you a quick call?
- Sticky Note Approach – Ask a manager (You Will Learn in Advanced Training)
Who do you know who…
- Has the nicest kitchen
- Entertains often – Hosts a lot of dinner parties / Holidays, ect
- Owns a second home… can be a shore house, mountain house, lake house, apt in the city, hunting lodge, ect.
- Likes to golf / Belongs to a country club
- Could get you into the best network / Unofficial mayor
- That likes to buy things / likes nice things / Has a pool / Owns a boat / Travels often
- Went to or goes to private school.
- Lives in a town you’d be excited about doing demos in.
Auto text friends for parents numbers through brainstorm list
Home > Brainstorm (Orange background under your name) > Press orange text icon next to name (You can edit it before it sends)
Adding parents numbers through brainstorm list
Home > Brainstorm > +Person icon next to name > Edit what you want contact to be called and enter number > Once saved will be moved to customer list
Adding numbers not on brainstorm list
Home > Top right (blue background) +Person Button > Switch Over Personal contacts by tapping switch on top left
You can add more tiles and as many as you want at once. When done press the save in the top right.